Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Thursday 1 September 2011

Less is more - week 30 Recipe

I thought it would probably be a good idea to use up some of the stash I bought at the GNPE in March since I'm planning on going again next week and when the Mother asks "Have you used everything you bought at the last GNPE Rachael? Do you really need more?" I can say YES!

So I dug out the only thing that I hadn't used yet and it was my Craftwork Cards Pink Goody Bag and came up with this:
I love love love the colours and how the flowers are shimmery! I'm such a magpie lol! The challenge this week over at Less Is More is to take 3 challenges and make something that will fit all 3.
I already had the sketch from Week 21 in mind when making it and thought it would fit quite well in to the pastel colours challenge of Week 5 and spring challenge of Week 3 due to the flowers and the fresh colours.

What I used:
  • Papermania tall card blank trimmed slightly
  • Craftwork Cards flowers
  • CC Sugar and  Spice polka dot paper
  • CC white card candi
  • Trimmed CC silver sentiment
  • Tiny clear dewdrops
I made another card from the Goody Bag but will save that for another day.
Off to use up some more!!

Hope you are all well!
Hugs
Rachael xx

P.S Check out my birthday candy here!

5 comments:

  1. Simplisity at it;s best RAchel
    Lovely card

    Thanks very much
    Diva LIM Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sooo pretty!! Love the shaping on the flowers, too!! :)
    hugs, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really does look fresh and pretty Rachael!
    What lovely flowers!
    Thanks so much for joining us once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and a bonus that you can put your hand on your heart and say YES when your mother asks "that question". Enjoy the show

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card rachael.fab pretty colours and flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx