Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Birthday candy ends tomorrow!


Ive scheduled this post today as I don't know how well I'm gonna be due to my visit to the hospital yesterday to hopefully get rid of my tropical disease from Africa! My two friends who have had their treatment said it knocked them out for two days! I hope I'm awake for my birthday tomorrow !

Anyway my birthday candy supposedly ends tomorrow night lol so you can click here to enter.

Hugs
Rachael xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx