Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 4 September 2011

Birthday Candy!

Just a quick reminder that my birthday candy is still up and running till Wednesday 7th September and will be drawn the day after ( well thats hoping that I dont get ill from my visit to the hospital tomorrow!!)!! I would love all of my followers to have a chance of winning this stash Iv been meaning to give away for such a long time now! Click here to enter!

Hugs
Rachael xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx