Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Thursday 8 September 2011

Birthday Candy winner

Hi all

I couldnt work out how to work the random thingy so did the draw for my birthday candy manually lol by writing everyones name down and getting the BF to pick a name when he came home from work!

Here are the photos as proof!


 I did say that my followers would get two chances and as everyone is a fab follower I put everyone in twice.

I folded them all up
And got Tom to pick one out and he chose.........


Jules!!

Congrats Jules!
I think I have your address on the Forever Friends database but if you could email me
just to make sure and I will post it off !

Thanks for entering girls :)

Had a lovely day yesterday and got far too much for a 23rd birthday! Got quite a few pennies for the GNPE on Saturday too woop woop!

Hope you are all well.

Hugs
Rach xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Thanks Rach!! how lovely!!!! and hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx