Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Monday 5 September 2011

FF Fortnight - Use Your Dies

I cant believe its time again for another FF Fortnight challenge! How times flies lately! So onto our challenge which is to use your dies and an animal of course ! Our sponsor this fortnight is I am Roses and some of our DT have used some of their lovely products on their creations.  


I saw this stamp set in The Range sale last November for only £2.99 and with 3 quite large FF bear stamps and loads of little sentiments I couldn't walk past it!
I coloured in the bear with my Promarkers and paper pieced his present to add a bit of interest with paper from the Cosy Christmas Paper pad. Paper Piecing is actually the monthly challenge over at Forever Friends too! I found it quite fiddly though - I think I may  need a bit more practice!
I cut out the little squares using my Cuttlebug dies and ran some through a Polka Dot embossing folder and coloured in the raised dots with a Clear Stardust pen. I had a bit of a job sticking all the squares down because they were all so small! Defo need to try and get some Square Nesties to have bigger squares next time!
                                                                
What I used:
  • FF Bear and sentiment from the Cosy Christmas collection
  • Promarkers
  • Spellbinders Label 8 Nesties
  • Cuttlebug square dies (because I cant cut a square to save my life!!)
  • Cuttle bug Polka Dots embossing folder
  • Sakura Clear Stardust pen
  • Green brads
So hop on over to Forever Friends and Co now to see the other fab creations made by the DT! And remember you don't need to use a Forever Friends bear as long as you use an animal and your dies!

Hugs
Rachael xx

P.S To enter my Birthday candy click here.  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh...such a cutie Rachael...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card rachael.the ff bear is fab and i love your design and stunning traditional colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx