Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Red Rosie

Hi all!!
Long time no post as usual!!

Only 3 days left though! Not that I am literally counting down the hours till I finish placement but I am so unbelievably tired!! I need to be able to go to bed before 11.30pm and get up after 5.30am :s I reckon Im gonna miss the place next week lol!

Anyways enough rambling. I eventually got a card made for my Mam's birthday which was yesterday and Im quite pleased with how it turned out.





I used
  • my new LOTV Rosie with Posie stamp
  • my new Craftwork Cards Elegant card blank
  • PMs to colour (as per usual lol)
  • Label nesties
  • MME Quite Contrary paper (my fave ever paper! It was soo hard to cut into it lol!)
  • MS lace doilyborder punch
  • Birthday sentiment stamp
  • Crystal stickles
I would like to enter this card into the following challeneges
I love Promarkers - Sparkly Bling
 (I couldnt resist adding some stickles to the paper not that it shows very well on the blumin photos!!)

So Im off to do yet more work!

Im sure Ill be back soon. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and its called 3pm Friday!
Hope everyone is well!

Hugs
Rachael xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image, and I love the colors you used. I know what you mean about the paper I have bunches I just can't cut :) Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx