Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Monday 13 June 2011

Forever Friends Fortnight Challenge : Spots and dots

Hi there!!!

This fortnight the new challenge over at Forever Friends is 'Spots and Dots.'

For some reason when I look through my card  box I have loads of baby boy cards but none for girls! So I decided I would take this opportunity to find some girly dotty paper to use with one of the mountain of FF stickers I have lol.


The dotty paper is from the Wild Rose Studio polka dot pack and the sentiment is from Stamporsaurus.
The fab prize up  for grabs is a lovely flower pack from I Am Roses. so do go check out FF blog and the fab creations from the DT!

                                          So placement finally finished and passed woop woop!!!!
                        It feels soooo odd not having any planning, resource making or marking to do!
I have quite a large pile of crafty stash which I haven't had a chance to play with yet so am very much looking forward to getting the living room floor in an absolute mess lol! (The bf isn't!!)
I also have some candy to post up to celebrate my 1st year blogaversary and my passing of placement so will hopefully have that up soon! 
Hope you are all well!

Hugs
Rachael xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Rach- so sweet!! :)
    And 'Yay!!!' for passing your placement!! :D Also 'Yay!!!' for not seeing the living room floor for a loooong time!! :D Sorry to Tom, but you've earned some crafty fun!!lol
    hugs Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing x
    Enjoy your time off while it lasts luv, Lol

    your card is beautiful x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    Wow, It's a very nice, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx