Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Red Rosie with cake

I have a feeling that this is the first time I have coloured this cutie up! Shame on me!

Anyway I made this using the fab sketch over at LOTV challenge.


You can just about see the glitter on Rosie's dress and the cosmic shimmer I spritzed on the roses.

What I used :
6" BY 6" card blank
LOTV Rosie with cake stamp
LOTV sentiment stamp
Circle nesties
Promarkers
WOC roses
Clear glitter
Cosmic Shimmer spray
Basic Grey Lemonade paper pad

I would like to enter this card into the LOTV sketch challenge.


Extremely quick post as I'm off to take the Gran out for the day!
Hope you are all well!

Hugs
Rachael xxx

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Rachael! Love the papers with that cutie image!!!
    Hugs, Dena
    P.S. Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachael! This is such a beautiful LOTV card! I love the sweet colors and this image is PERFECT!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachael, one of my fav LOTV images.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Thanks for joining us in the LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx