Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Thursday, 19 April 2012

My very first PTI order and haul video!!!

Eeeeeeeek!!!
I finally took the plunge and placed my very first order with Papertrey Ink in the USA and it arrived yesterday!!!!!!!!!!
I have literally been stalking the Parcelforce tracking website to find out when it would arrive lol. It only took 12 days which I am mega impressed with as Ive heard many many times that it normally takes 3-4weeks!

Anyway I was soooo excited that I thought I'd attempt to make a haul video or unboxing as the bf called it yesterday which had me in absolute kinks ha ha!!
 I enjoy watching haul videos and have thought many times about making them myself so Ive bitten the bullet and had a go!
Its pretty rough so I do apologise and there are one or two mistakes but I cant for the life of me work out how to edit them lol.



Hope you enjoy it!
I'm off to stroke my new stamps he he!

Thanks for watching :)

Hugs
Rachael xx

7 comments:

  1. I'm sufficiently jealous now :P looks like a great haul!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas in April! Can't wait to see what you do with those butterflies - they are lush. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Raxhael and I went over and became a subbie of your channel so I wanna see more videos Misses, lol. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeeeeeeek indeed, Rach!!lol That little lot looks sooo fab!! :) And well done on your first video... I would never have the nerve!!lol Not seen many 'haul' vids (have to agree- 'unboxing' is the perfect word!!lol) but it was fun to watch!! :) And a little green-eyed monster making!!hehe!!
    hugs, Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachael
    Discovered your video on youtube (well done on your first attempt) and wow gorgeous haul from PTI love them myself so would be very interested in sharing postage/customs to the UK as have a wish list that grows on every release - let me know if you want to do that :))
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I am well gel!

    I have looked at PTI loads of times and was put off by the shipping and customs charges, shame I am down south, I could have split an order with you. :o(

    Have a fabby time with all you new goodies.

    Happy crafting, Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh well done! i enjoyed watchin you pull out the lush goodies!!! love the accent hun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx