Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter!!
Long time no post- again!
All finished with the dissertation woop woop!! And no more Uni assignments to hand in ever!!
Just a 6 week block placement teaching in a Year Two class then if I pass everything I can graduate :D
on Friday 13th none the less-good job I'm not superstitious lol.

Anyhoo I feel I have eaten my weight in chocolate today :s (not good for the hips!)
I only managed to make 3 Easter cards this year but it was one for the Mother and Co, one for Gran and one for the Aunty and Co so I'm not too fussed.

I used last years Forever Friends Springtime decoupage and papers.

I would like to enter this card into Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the Creative Inspirations - Easter challenge

I would like to enter my card into the Hooked On Crafts - Easter challenge.

I'm hoping to be around more now I have everything handed in. Sorry for the lack of commenting - I will be trying hard from now on!!

Hope to be back soon :D

Hope you're all well!

Hugs
Rachael xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the cards Rachael so cute. Great CAS style.
    Hope you have had a good weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Happy Easter! Love the cards, they're soo cute :) The first one is my favourite!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so adorable Rachael, love the image and gorgeous details. Huge congrats too hun, ooh! not long now. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Rachael! I love Forever Friends, they're so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards rachel.stunning sweet ff bears and spring colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Fun Easter card, Thanks for playing with us this week at Creative inspirations!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Rachel :-) all of them are very cute :-)

    Good Luck with your new career :-) !! well done !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful Rachael. So cute. Great to hear you have no more essays! Yippee! Hope you are enjoying your Easter break. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Rachael! Very cute image! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx