I haven't been fulfilling my FF DT duties with having so much work to do recently so I tried very hard to get a card done for this challenge which is
and we are sponsored by the lovely
with this lovely kit:
This is what I made for the challenge:
What I used:
- 5 by 5 scalloped card blank
- FF Going to the Chapel stamp
- Pink Petticoat Sweet Flourishes digi paper in Pretty Pink
- WOC flowers spritzed with Perfect Pearls
- MS butterfly punch
- TRG pink dew drops
- Mini dew drops and pearls
Do pop over to the Forever Friends challenge blog to see the other projects made by the DT.
And remember you don't need to use a FF bear - any animal will do as long as you follow the theme!
One last thing - thanks to all of my new followers! Its lovely to have you and I'm hoping to find some time to visit you all this week to say hi!
And if you haven't entered my 'thank you blog candy' which ends tomorrow you can find it HERE.