Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 8 January 2012

My New Year Craft Resolutions!

Hello all!

I'm not usually one for NY Resolutions because you can guarantee I will have broken them by 4th January! But I wanted to set myself some sort of challenges for my craftyness so I came up with these:

I made this using Kay Miller Designs' Over the Rainbow digi kit elements (paper, bow and flower).
I am gonna to display it on my blog as well as print it out and stick it in my craft area to remind me!!

We'll see how long I can stick to these!!

See you tomorrow with the new Forever Friends challenge :)

Hugs
Rachael xx

P.S Check out my New Years candy HERE!

1 comment:

  1. All as I wish :) can I use it on my blog?
    Thanks
    Svetlana xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx