Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 22 January 2012

Helloooo!!

Good morning!!! And a big wave to all my new followers! Hi guys nice to have you all here!
Just a quick message to say that yes I am still alive lol.
Ive had sooo much Uni work to do this week and it looks like that for the next few weeks too!
So the crafting has been put on the back burner as well as the blogging so apologies if I've not commented on all of your fab creations! I am hoping to get back into full swing soon.

I'll be back tomorrow with my Forever Friends DT card :)

Untill next time happy crafting!!

Hugs, Rachael xxx

P.S My candy closes in three days! To enter visit HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx