Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Thursday 29 December 2011

Forever Friends Fortnight Challenge - Sketch

Helloooo and Merry Christmas!!

This should have been up on Boxing Day but Ive had to work the last few days and Mr Blogger has been playing up too the naughty thing!!

Anyhoo this fortnights challenge over at Forever Friends and Co is this fabulous sketch by Sande:



and this is what I did with it:


I was getting sick to the back teeth with Christmas cards (anyone know that feeling lol!?) so decided to open my new Forever Friends love kit that I got on sale at Hobbycraft (along with another 2 lol!) and create an early Valentines card for the bf :)

What I used:
6 x6 white card blank
FF decoupaged bear from Love kit
Heart paper from Love kit
Sentiment from Papermania set
WOC red roses

So there you have it! Please pop over to Forever Friends and Co to see the fab DT creations! And remember you dont need to use an FF bear any animal will do!!

Ill be back soon with some Christmas cards I that I managed to finish just in time lol

Hope you're all enjoying the festivities :D

Hugs
Rachael xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael, this is so lovely. Love the image and gorgeous roses.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card rachael.the ff bear is so sweet and u love your stunning design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachel, your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx