My first rubber stamp was from The Greeting Farm and I must say my collection has definitely grown!! I love the characters Anya and Ian and think they are sooo versatile and easy to colour (which is good for me as I'm useless!!) In fact the whole reason I use Promarkers (which I first stole from my BF lol!) was because of TGF stamps!
For my card I decided to use my favourite TGF stamp - Fleur Anya.
I have used Kay Miller Lovebug digi papers and coloured her in with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Not a colour I have used before but I must say I love it!!
What I have used:
- Promarkers and Flexmarkers - Buttercup (Hair) Blush (skin) Pastel Pink (cheeks) FM Watermelon and Magenta (Dress and flowers) and lemon (flower centres)
- 5x5 card blank
- Kay Miller Lovebug digi papers
- TRG ribbon coloured with PM
- TRG clear dew drops
- Craftwork card sentiment.
- Stickles (not that is shows well!)
I'm really excited to join the huge list of fab hoppers and am looking forward to seeing all of the creations!!
Hope you are all well and happy hopping!