Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Whatever Wednesday

I don't know if its just me but for some reason since starting my blog I have felt under pressure to post. And being under pressure makes my mojo disappear. And I get extremely jealous that other people seem to have loads of mojo and can post lots! (Cant believe I have just admitted that!) And I feel that everything I post should be linked to a challenge - aaaah the stress!!!

So I have come to the conclusion that I will be posting a 'Whatever Wednesday' post every Thursday sorry Wednesday (lol) in order to keep my silly self from the feeling this mysterious pressure to post all of the time!!This may be non-craft related post, in fact it will most likely be non craft related post lol!!

                                        Soooooooooo.......... my first Whatever Wednesday......

                                                                    Cakes :)

I made these bad boys quite awhile ago and they manged to cause quite a stir when I posted them on Facebook lol.

They are raspberry and coconut sponges cakes with a raspberry jam filling, glace icing and dunked in coconut (slight addiction to coconut!)
I cut a little square out of the cake, filled it with jam and stuck the cake back on the top.

This is the bf hold the cakes by the way! I am not that hairy!!!


I then smothered it in jam and pink icing and then dunked it in a bowl of coconut. This hid the little cuts. A bit of a faff but totally worth it!


So there you have it! They were pretty scrummy too even if I do say so myself!

Right Uni works calls :( watching the whole Letters and Sound DVD and writing down each activity is beyond fun!! NOT!!! Lol.

Hugs
Rachael :) xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Rachael, these look scrummy. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rach you have made me smile reading your post about the need to post!! i do get it though!,And how yummy the cakes look i love coconut!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! these look so yummy Rachael. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I seriously want to jump through my computer screen and gobble these up quicky before you notice that they're gone! hahahaha!! They look sooOOoO yummy!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, Rach!! Look forward to more 'whatever's!! :)
    ...oh, and 'Yum!!', too!!lol Lot's of work but they look great!! :)
    Rxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx