Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 28 August 2011

Grans 81st Birthday.

Yoo hoo! I am still alive (only just tho lol)

I thought Id share Grans birthday card very quickly. I love this image and have had it for quite a while and finally got a chance to use it last week! I used the same layout and style as I did for Mams birthday card but you know when you get an idea and it just sticks? Well Gran didn't notice it was sort of the same thing lol and considering I missed her last birthday with being in Africa I was pleased to be able to make her a card and decided I would put 81st on because I missed the whole 80th thing lol.



I was trying to catch all the glitter in the centre of every single daisy on the paper (talk about hand cramp!) but it didn't come out very well on the photo :( oh well.

This is what I used :
Wee Stamps - Wee Suzi
Crafters Companion Neenah cardstock to print on (amazing!)
Promarkers
Pink Petticoat Daisy paper
Martha Stewart border punch
Label nesties
Craftwork Card card blank
Crystal stickles
Computer generated sentiment
Tiny blue gems

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Happy Crafting :)

Hugs
 Rachael xx

4 comments:

  1. Just so pretty Rachael...and I bet your Gran loved it hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card rachael.the image is gorgeous and i love your delicate colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love the image and the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is gorgeous- the image is adorable (think I *need*!lol) and your soft colours are just lovely!! :) Love the teeny gem on the greeting, too!!lol
    Now off to further spam your inbox with an email!!lol
    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx