Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Monday 22 August 2011

Forever Friends Fortnight - 3D

Hi all

The theme this fortnight over at Forever Friends and Co is 3D. I had a sudden urge to make my own decoupage lol so I used my Forever Friends CD and printed off this adorable image 4 times and cut out all the little bits, it took a while and some of the bits are pretty dodgy but I think it turned out all right in the end!


It looks very plain and simple but I swear cutting all those little pieces out nearly drove me mad! And then getting the sentiment printed onto the card blank in the right place and right colour!! It nearly pushed me over the edge!!


I added some flock onto the hat and some clear stardust pen around the moon, not that you can see it on the photo!
So hop on over to  Forever Friends and Co Challenge to check out the details!
And remember as long as you include an animal and follow the theme you can enter!

I would like to enter my card into Totally Gorjuss - Cute and Cuddly because to be honest this little bear is the cutest thing Ive seen for awhile lol.

Ive totally lost my card making mojo and it seems to have been replaced by the need to sew? No idea why but I am currently obsessed with making felties and have made 3 in the last week! Will post some photos soon  probs when I get these 5000 word written for SEN!

Hope you are all well, will try and pop by soon!

Hugs
Rachael xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, such a cute image, love it.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael Aaw! it's gorgeous and cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx