Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Sweet Sparkle

Yoo hoo! I'm still alive! Sorry I haven't been around lately.
I have made 7 cards (record!) and then what happened?
A power cut blew up the router and bang goes the Internet!!
 I was having serious withdrawal symptoms from not having the Internet for so long!
 
Anyway I'm dropping by to show you one of the many cards I have managed to make during the summer holidays.
 
 
This is a birthday card for my Gran who will be 83.


I used Wee Stamps 'Sweet Sparkle' Digi which I won in a Facebook comp when it was released.
She is coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers.
Blues and white have become one of my fav colour combos!
 
 
What I used:
Promarkers and flexmarkers
MS butterfly punch
Glamour Dust
Liquid Pearls
Tiny gems and pearls from stash
WOC flowers spritzed with Perfect Pearls
Whimsy ticket sentiment and die
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
So there you have it!
Thanks for visiting :)
 
I'd like to say I'll be back but with only two weeks to go before we start school again I have A LOT of class things to get done :( fingers crossed though lol
 
Hugs
Rachael x
 

8 comments:

  1. hey Rachael, nice to see you back, beautiful card, blue and white is a great combination of colours for all seasons! I might check out Wee stamps, they look really sweet! See you soon!
    xxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh no internet, how annoying. Your card is so cute, gorgeous colours and cute image, thanks for sharing at PTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh so sweet! Beautiful decorated and a very cute Stamp. I love blue too! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Good luck!
    HUgs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachael,
    This is such a pretty card. I love the pastel colours & your wonderful colouring. Those flowers look fabulous too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous rachael.really sweet image and i love your pretty blue colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Rachael. I love the sweet image and some of my favourite papers too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mistake so very sorry I miscounted oops...

    Good afternoon sweetie, this is just stunning, I just love your creation, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachael, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "fave colour combo" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx