Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Friday 29 March 2013

Negative die cuts

Wooo two posts in a week what on earth is going on!!!
When I  posted my LOTV card yesterday I noticed I hadnt posted my Mothers Day cards.
 
So this is the first:
 
 
I got my first alpha dies from PTI and just had to have a try at negative die cutting.
 
 
I am super pleased with this card because it is all CAS! Lol.
Not sure whether Gran appreciated how many times I had to cut out her name
 because I kept getting it skew wif lol!
 
What I used:
PTI - Modern Alphabet dies
PTI - Hibiscus Burst cardstock and tampers select cardstock
Lawn Fawn sentiment
Doodlebug Designs pearls.
 
I would like to enter this into

So I'm still not packed oops! And I leave tomorrow double oops!!
Hope you all have a great Easter weekend!!!

Hugs
Rachael xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the negative die cut letters agaionst the stamping. Gorgeous colour as well. Have a lovely weekend, happy Easter,

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea, and I'll be CASE-ing this, I know! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... so same starting point for us both but such different results... I love this, Rach- uber CAS and really well done... love the way the sentiment nestles in the space left by the g of the gran!! :)
    Btw- did you use masking/low tack tape to keep your dies in place? I did and may try putting a strip on the cardstock itself to line the letters up against for longer words too :) I got lucky first time tho with my 'mum'-thankfully given how I was feeling!!lol
    hugs Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning rachael.i really love the fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She'll love it! I certainly do. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx