Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Thursday 14 February 2013

Somebunny loves you...

Happy Valentines Day!!!
 
I'm popping in with a quick post of a card I made for my Mam.
 
 
I used this cute bunny from Lawn Fawns My Silly Valentine stamp set, stamped twice, colored in and decoupaged. The inside reads 'Somebunny loves you! ME!!'.
 
 
I followed an older Retro Sketches sketch that Ive been dying to use but havnt had the opportunity. Its very CAS but I love it!
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
What I have used:
Lawn Fawn - My Silly Valentine
Doodlebug Designs - Lovebirds paper pad
Neenah Solar white card
Glamour Dust
Red Stickles
Flexmarkers.
Heart button from stash
 
 
Hope you have been spoilt (or have decided to treat yourself!) today :)
 
Sending Valentines hugs to you all!
 
Love
Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx