Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday 27 January 2013

Anya Celebrates

I'm back so soon! Whats going on!! Lol.
I'm slowly working my way through the goodies I got at Christmas ( you can see the video HERE) and as there has been sun today, yes I did say sun not a swear word!, I decided to practise my colouring.
 
Very pleased with the hair which is what I need to work on the most.
 
 
I love TGF as I always have so much fun colouring them in and this 'Big Anya' was no exception!
 
 
She's just so pwetty! I'm pleased that the glitter actually shows up on the photos lol!
 
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Inky Chicks - Becky's Bingo - Ribbon, Image, Pearls.
The Squirrel and The Fox - Something New - New stamp and new papers.
 
 
Well I suppose I should go get ready for a new week at Nursery lol.
Hope you've all had a good weekend :)
 
Hugs
Rachael xx
 
 
What I have used:
Anya Celebrates stamp
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
MME Nostalgia pad
PTI Sweet Blush cardstock
Hobby House pearls
Lawn Fawn sentiment stamp
Glamour Dust
Red stickles
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Foam pads

2 comments:

  1. Wat een schattige kaart Rachael.
    Groetjes Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous rachael.fab papers and design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx