Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Monday 13 February 2012

Valentines

Helloooo!!
I thought I'd share the Valentines Day card I've made for the bf while he's out at work.

When I saw this digi image from Birdie Brown I knew I needed it for my Valentines card!

What I have used:
  • Lovely Robot digi image from Birdie Brown
  • Promarkers
  • Red cardstock
  • LOTV postage stamp sentiment
  • Red polka dot cardstock
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
  • Red glitter
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Unfortunately his VD gifts haven't arrived yet :( so the card will have to suffice for now lol.
Hope you all have a lovely VDay and get spoilt rotten and if you have no one to spoil you you have the perfect excuse to treat yourself lol!

Happy Crafting!!

Hugs
Rachael x

7 comments:

  1. So cute Rachael...and great embossing too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael. Such a fun robot! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Rachael! Love the glitter you added to the hearts. I'm sure that your boyfriend will love it!!:)
    Happy Valentine's day!

    Torico

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card rachael.the image is fab and gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image. :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bet your boyfriend loved it Racheal! Super cute without being too girly :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx