Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Monday 24 October 2011

Crafting with the Mother :)

I thought I would share a few photos of what Mam and I got up to yesterday.

I must admit there was more crafting going on on her part as I was more the facilitator lol such as making sure the Cuttlebug 'sandwich' was correct and reassuring her that the loud cracking noises were fine when she ran things through!

Mam had bought some Imaginisce Snag'em Christmas stamps and had already stamped them out and coloured them in with my PMs so yesterday we decided to make them into tags for presents.

Here are some finished tags that just need hole punching and some ribbon tied through the holes.

And this is the box of shapes and images that need sticking together. 

 We managed to take over the whole dining table and the ironing board!




I was going through my Christmas stash box that I took to Mam's, with the sister (who for some reason didnt want to be photographed perhaps because she had been out the night before and was in her dressing gown hmmmmmmmm lol!)

and Mam created these two beauties:


The card blanks are from Craftwork Cards that we bought at the GNPE and the images are LOTV die cuts that we also picked up at Harrogate. The easel card still needs a sentiment and she wants to put some embellies on too but we ran out of time - huh never enough crafting time!

Well done Mam I know you'll be reading this!

Hope you all don't mind me sharing my crafty adventures with the family!
Hope to be back soon.

Happy Crafting!
Hugs
Rachael xx

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great messy crafty day, your Mammys creations are fantastic. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic.love the tags and cards and the images are gorgeous :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey again Rach!! :)
    Looks like you had a fab day creating with your GNPE goodies!! :) It all looks great- really love the cards at the end of the post, really lovely!! :) I showed my mum, too- we're gonna need to get going on her Xmas cards soon, too... which I shall also be 'facilitating'... although mine won't think twice about the 'bug plates cracking 'cos she has to help me so often when my hands aren't playing nice that she's prob better at it than me!!lol
    hugs, Rxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx