Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Thursday 10 March 2011

Some sunshine!

You hooo!

Just a quick post to show you a very sunshiny card I made :)

I was clearly inspired by the sunshine we've been having for the last few days because this card turned out to be yellow of all colours! Not a very yellow person but I am sooo pleased how this turned out! I have had a whole box of these images decoupaged up for ages sitting  in my craft corner so I thought it was about time I used it lol.
I used a Forever Friends Springtime decoupage bear, papers and sentiment from the same range.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Hope you are all well. No where further with the science assignment :( but we have found out our placements ......and I'm miles away so again :(
Never mind I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end!

Hugs

Rachael xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael!
    Your card is shiny and beautiful. A hint of green doesn't matter ;)

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends challenge! Hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Rach, he's very springlike and sunshiney and lovely- and I'm not a very yellow person either funnilly enough!! ;)
    Think the sunshine inspired me last week, too- hope it comes back soon!! Preferably with a little more warmth, too, this time!! lol- never happy!! ;)
    Hope you have a good weekend,
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, wow so wonderful cute spring card :-) i like it sooo.

    thanks for joining FOREVER FRIENDS.
    LG Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card,lovely sunny colour.Thanks for joining us at forever friends.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real cutie of a card to bring Springtime in, love it. Thanks for joining us this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on winning the FF challenge, Rachael!! Hope you'll enjoy your prize!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card . . . congratulations on your DT spot on Forever Friends too.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, forever friends is sooo cute. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly, don't forget to stop by tomorrow when the April challenge is announced.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx