Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Tuesday 7 December 2010

A card in 45 minutes or less

Hello blogland - hope you re all warm! We had more snow last night but not enough to cause any huge problems well not until it all freezes over tonight that is!

So over at Forever Friends Challenge blog they have asked us to make any card as long as it includes Forever Friends images and has taken 45 minutes or less to make.


Its my Step Dads birthday today and although he's not really a Forever Friends kinda guy when I was rummaging through my stash I couldn't resist using these papers as at the mo in his two weeks off the mother has him decorating!

I used one full sheet and cut out parts of the bear from another sheet and decoupaged him up . I wanted to try and keep it really simple as I'm no good at cards for men. I put a brad in each corner and used a simple sentiment stamp in navy blue ink to match the papers.

It took me preciously 34 minutes! It would have been less but I'm a bit out of practice of cutting out small things and there were a couple of hairy moments when trying to cut the paste dollops out!

Hope you like it! Speak to you all soon

Rachael  xxx

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx