Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Cupcake Kiki

Hi everyone hopefully I'm in time to enter this card in the I love Promarkers Sketch Challenge.
I've been waiting for my new patio doors to arrive this morning so have been sitting waiting by the front door hence the lateness! Then I couldnt find any handles so have spent the last half an hour looking for handles only to be told by the BF's Nana (who lives next door) that the handles were bought seperately and the BF's Dad has them so panick over!!


I coloured Kiki with my Promarkers and tried to match the colours to my Doodlebug Spots and Cupcake papers. I then used the same colours to create the striped paper so it all matches. Really pleased with how the stripes have turned out!
I went out into the garden yesterday and am really pleased with all the lovely colours there are so thought I would take a photo or two to show you! I think they are the nasturtiums I bought from Suttons. I bought so many and planted them at the same time I cant remember what they all are!

Anyway enough of my rambling Im off to buy a mosquito net from town for Malawi. Not long now!
Thanks for looking
Rach xx

4 comments:

  1. This is cute Rachael, pretty colours too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, cute image, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image Rach and coloured beautifully! Great card :o) Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you're in time. :o) Lovely card and such a cute image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx