Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Monday, 9 January 2012

Forever Friends Fortnight DT - White on white

First DT post of 2012 and I'm quite pleased with what I managed to create lol :D Plus it follows one of my new years crafts resolutions of clean and simple yey!!

This fortnight we are sponsored by Whimsy Stamps and the theme of the challenge is
white on white


Can you tell I was a little bit inspired by the New Year lol?!
I think I did alright with the white on white! The large amount of glitter around the image and sentiments gives that little sparkle lol.


I got this stamp free with one of the Docrafts mags last year - not a bad free gift!
I coloured my bear with Promarkers (the colours have escaped me!) and gave him and his little friend a matching paper pieced hat.


What I have used:
  • Forever Friends bear stamp
  • Promarkers to colour
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • TRG clear dew drops and white organza ribbon
  • Crystal Glamour Dust
  • WOC white cherry blossom and small roses spritzed with Perfect Pearls mist
  • Computer generated sentiment
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Please pop over the Forever Friends blog to see the other fab DT creations! And remember you don't have to use an FF bear - any animal will do!

Hugs
Rachael xxx

P.S Check out my New Year Candy HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Happy New Years card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card rachel.i love the white on white design and the ff bear is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Rachael! Love your paper piecing!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful. I love white on white and the embossing is lovely too. Fantastic card Rachael. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation in beautiful colours and lovely details! Thanks for joing our Anything Goes challenge at WOC!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx