Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Saturday, 3 December 2011

A Pink Winter Fairy

Oooo I'm back with a card! What on earth is wrong with me lol. Well a new digi and a scrummy colour combo totally got my crafty mojo going lol.


So I finally gave in and bought the gorgeous Wee Stamps 'Winter Fairy' digi.


And coloured her with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. And added a ton of Glamour dust too of course!

(A bit of an arty side view lol)

What I used:
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
I did make this card for the Pink and White challenge over at The Ribbon Girl but I missed it :( never mind.
Well I'm quite impressed with this one lol especially since I don't use pink very much.

Right well I have a feeling of inspiration stirring for some more Christmas cards so I think I should get a wriggle on before it disappears lol!!!

Hope you are all well.
Happy Crafting!

Hugs
Rachael xxx

8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful wee card Rachael with gorgeous colours. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love this Wee image great colours and bp. Thanks for sharing with us at FnF this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I love your card - pink and girly, best combo :)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog earlier.

    Sparkly Moo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful ♥
    Lovely details!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is beautiful rachael.i love the pretty pink colours and gorgeous image and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious and sweet! I love these soft colors of this beautiful image!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute card! I love this! Fabulous job, Kim! XXX~Kim (AKA-DigiDarla) Please visit my challenge blog at www.digidarla.com :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx