Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Sunday, 23 January 2011

First card of 2011

Helloooo I cant believe it has taken me this long to make a card and post it!

Third year of uni has really stepped it up lol with the mega assignments and presentations that are all due in at the same time!!!

I spent my Christmas money on some new Lili of the Valley stamps and went for a few of the new releases and a few of the older images. I think I must be at the age when many of my friends are getting engaged and after engagements come the weddings so this LOTV wedding stamp looked like a good idea (that's what I told the BF anyway lol !)






I used:
  • my new LOTV wedding and sentiment stamp
  • coloured the image with my promarkers
  • Wild Orchid Craft roses
  • Crystal Stickles
  • Crystal glitter
  • pink and white card
  • and some blinging gems lol
(Bit of an arty shot of the gorgeous WOC roses lol)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

There are two birthdays this week so Im hoping to see you all soon with another card or two if I manage to get some work done!!


Hope everyone is well

Hugs

Rachael  xx


9 comments:

  1. Love this image, brought this one myself before xmas but haven't used it yet. You have made a brilliant card with it, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael, what a pretty card. I love the LOTV image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachael, and a lovely simplistic layout for our challenge this week using a fab image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, cute image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Rachael, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card rachael.the image is gorgeous and i love your delicate colours and flowers :D
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and image. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite lovely, simple sweet and so pretty. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx