Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Saturday, 27 November 2010

Another Wild Rose Studio

Hello blogland! Hope all is well.We have had yet more snow today and it has been the coldest day at work I have ever known! Anyway Im in now thanks to the bfs Dad who picked us up - I wasnt gonna risk the bus after all the horror stories Iv heard all day of buses slidding all over the road - poor bus drivers !

Anyhoo this is a bit of a first for me - more than one post in a week lol!

For this Christmas card I have used Wild Rose Studio's Winter Lady.

I have used blue and purple promarkers, not exactly sure which ones! I bought some glittery white flock from the local craft shop and flocked her scarf and the top of her boots to make her look toasty warm lol.


I used my Pink Petticoat digi papers and some Wild Orchid Crafts roses that I have sparkled up with my Stickles.

I decided to use this image for a card for my Auntie as she was known to have been a bit of a shopaholic (at one time spending £250 on a NEXT rug then not letting anyone go anywhere near it!!!).

I would like to enter this card into:

I love promarkers - Anything goes with a bit of sparkle

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Blue

Charisma Cards - One for the girls

Totally Papercrafts - Untraditional Christmas

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes

ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for Xmas (optional extra flowers)

Im off to find a hot water bottle me thinks! I'll hopefully be back soon

Rachael xx

8 comments:

  1. Awww this is cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card Rachel , thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel :-) very cute image and the papers and embellies are fab ,, love the flocking too !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute~! i love the blue and purple combo, and the dots just SCREAM snowflakes! perfect little winter creation! thanks for playing at Charisma! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachael this is so cute! Love your adorable image hun! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely clean looking card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Rachel! love there cute WRS images! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a fabulous festive creation! thanks for joining in our challenge on the ABC Christmas blog.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx