Commenting

Hi all! For some reason Blogger won't let me comment if the comment box is embedded into your posts so please dont think I am being rude - I honestly cant comment on your wonderful creations which is soo frustrating! I can only comment if the comment box opens a new window. Hopefully all will be fixed soon! Rach :) x

Thursday, 8 July 2010

Ladybug Nora

Just a quick post as I'm packing to go to Bristol this weekend. Its our last training before Malawi which is only a  month away aaaah!!
I finally found a use for the Ladybug Nora I coloured up a few weeks ago. I designed the backing and the sentiment using the Lovebug Kay Miller digi kit then printed it off and stuck it to a card blank.
I edged my already coloured Nora with my red inkpad and stuck her on. I used two of my new Wild Orchid Craft roses that I sparkled up with a bit of Diamond Stickles. I even coloured the biggest rose with my PMs and am quite impressed with how well its turned out! You might be able to see the little ladybird peeking out from in between the flowers! You can never have enough ladybirds!!



Ill be entering this card into Anyone For Anya's Anything Goes Challenge and Alys Sunday Challenge which is Red or White or Blue.
I also wanted to point out that Wild Orchid Crafts are starting up a Challenge blog and are giving away this AMAZING blog candy to one lucky follower who helps spread the word!
Check out the challenge blog here!

Anyways I must go finish packing! Hope everyone is well!
Rach :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael,
    this is soo cute, really nice and girly
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog :) I appreciate all of your comments - they really do make me smile!
Rachael xx